Monday, February 20, 2017

Clay Diorama: Family in little island

This diorama I made for my friend who inspire me about home schooling educations for my future kids :) She is so talented.

The diorama is about one happy family. There are husband, wife and a little boy... they are lost in one little island. But they are not sad and confuse, instead.. they are so happy find this island because there are many beautiful creatures, crabs, sea snails, fish, and others. The beach also so clean and blue :) 


Clay Diorama: Family in little island +Kuro House of Craft 


Hoho.. Actually this is kind of first time I make coconut tree miniature. I was quite worry when it on shipping the leave will broken. but it fine. 

One thing make me feel regret, my friend told me that the cartoon box is wet and broken when she receive this diorama, some figure parts like her figure hair already loose. It still can be fixed by clear metal glue but I am so sorry and I learned from this I must cover the cartoon box with tight plastic cover for next any figures packaging.
Clay Diorama: Family in little island +Kuro House of Craft

 So, these are some creatures in that island :) 

Clay Diorama: Family in little island +Kuro House of Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment