Thursday, October 15, 2015

Clay Cameo Jewelry Cardcaptor Sakura and Kero


Hi friends, since I have time today I can't wait till tomorrow to post about this clay cameo Cardcaptor Sakura. 

Who dont know Sakura? I thought all anime fan must knew it. I'm one of the Sakura Cardcaptor fan since i'm in senior high school. I really want to make Sakura figures for years and last week I have that chance ^ ^'

I like details, so I made the hair, face and her dress as detail as possible. With clay you can create anything you want except food to eat :P How to make it? I started with her face and eyes. to be honest to draw her eyes is the most difficult part, the rest is her wings and her dress (hmm I love Sakura dress) I wish  I could wear it :D


Clay Cameo Jewelry - Cardcaptor Sakura and Kero chan
Do you see the Sakura's wand? :D I think I'm crazy, if you know the size is less than 2 cm, so the height of wand's head is less than 0.5 cm plus it's wing. Bu really I love to make it as detail as possible. 
Oh.. I also can't forget kero chan, the cutest guardian ever. I imagined I also have one 
Kero is Cerberus (ケルベロス) or Keruberosu, is the appointed guardian of the book which holds the Clow Cards. Kero is a nick name from Sakura.
Clay Cameo Jewelry - Cardcaptor Sakura and Kero chan
Because lately I like collecting swarovski, I add some swarovski crystals on this cameo. One about diameters 0.7 cm and the other one is half smaller. Its shinny like diamond star. And for the chain, I used stainless steel chain so it will stay good. Hm.. just little tips, if you fine your stainless necklace got little corrosive, you can dip it into lemon juice for a while, wash it and dry it well. It will bring your chain back.
Clay Cameo Jewelry - Cardcaptor Sakura and Kero chan
Thank you for reading this blog, I hope you like this cameo. see you in next blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment