Thursday, July 30, 2015

Taekwondo Girls Clay Figures (Diorama) by KuroHouseofCraft

One of my customer request this taekwondo girls for gift. I think it is a good gift to remind old beautiful memories with her sister or her friend (I don't know either). But when I made this I really think of my brothers when I still about 10 years old and we have real fight for things I forgot. :D
Dear all kids or teenagers in this world, sometime you do fight with your sister or your brother, but when you became adult, they are your best friend ever :) so never hate your sisters or brothers.. ok :)

Taekwondo Girls by KuroHouseofCraft

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    taekwondo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    קוסמטיקאית

    ReplyDelete