Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Wedding cake topper The Royal Wedding - KuroHouseofcraft

oh No.. I'm too lazy writing again in this blog, due to so many food replica projects.. like..I don't have any time to continue my journey when in japan last june. <hiks> please forgive me readers, I will ...sure I will someday, please give me some more time.

Beside mostly food replica, I am so happy to post this wedding cake topper. not just because it is 3D figure, but it is a cake topper for a special Indonesian woman marrying western man. The woman has asian brown skin and the man has "bule" american white skin. oh..and she loves her cat, and she want this cat also there in their wedding cake topper. I was feel working for royal wedding.

here it is.. the royal wedding cake topper with 15 cm height of the bride. 
I made it with polymer clay, a combination of cernit and sculpey living doll. As we knew, working with polymer clay for big figure like this never been easy specially if you want make a nice fall wedding dress and to get the happy lovely expression or emotion of the figures. It needs repeat sculpt here and there.. over and over 

But I'm so happy finish this :) I hope the wedding goes smooth, the bride and groom will happy ever after. Happy wedding

Wedding cake topper couple figure of The Royal Wedding - KuroHouseofcraft



Wedding cake topper couple figure of The Royal Wedding - KuroHouseofcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment