Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Dummy Ice cream cone @ KuroHouseofCraft

Hi, welcome to my blog :) 

How are you everyone, here in Indonesia the weather so sunny and hot. I think 90% of Indonesian for sure like ice cream. Today I want to share about my last dummy ice cream creation. 

There are some flavors, dragon fruits,  orange, strawberry, chocolate, milo, grape and bubble gums, also mix fruits. It served with small crunchy chocolate cone. :)


Dummy Ice Cream @KuroHouseofCraft


Dummy Ice Cream @KuroHouseofCraft

Dummy food somehow now is kinda of required in every food restaurant and food stall here in Indonesia. Because people will look the appearance of the food first and then they will decide to buy just like in Japan. It also attract people to come and see. after see, usually they have intention to buy food. That's why food replica or dummy food will increase the restaurant customers.

For my self food replica is like realistic painting, I mean almost 100% realistic! that's why sometime I need to see the details picture of the foods or the real sample before I make the food replica. I'm not using mold as my standard, so if you see more closer all the ice creams are not same. They're all handmade :)


Feeling sunny everyone? 

Dummy Ice Cream @KuroHouseofCraft

Dummy Ice Cream @KuroHouseofCraft


2 comments: