Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Amigurumi - Little Bear

This cute bear is my first amigurumi after learn how to make crochet ball. :) I love it, he's very cute wearing red ribbon ^ ^
First time I made crochet ball, the body, 2 little balls as his foot, and 2 hands, 2 ears. then sew it used extra large needle. put the eyes, and put the nose (for nose, I cut small circle from felt) then sew it to make bear nose and mouth by use red yarn & small needle.
I don't have pretty detail crochet pattern on this, because I just make it by look the similar model when I was searched some amigurumi at google. just croch croche croche..done! :P looks simple but it takes 2 hours. hehehe

Price: Rp. 50,000/pc
NoteIf you want to order this amigurumi, please contact my email: kuroshoppu@gmail.com or sms +62 82110492041

No comments:

Post a Comment