Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Belle clay doll figure of Beauty and the Beast


Hi, 

This is my "beauty and the beast" week, I'm kind of can't stop making belle princess doll :D

Belle Princess clay doll of Beauty and the beast by KuroHouseofCraft
here you can see my last figure of belle in blue dress when she singing bonjour while she carrying her favorite book. And this one is when belle has beautiful dancing with the Beast. I make it little glamour and follow the Emma Watson's yellow dress. Oh I wanna dance like her :D

If you want to know the polymer clay I use, it is cernit. For the dress I used translucent yellow mixed up with glamour white :) Its beautiful.

So this one I make the picture just like in blue night with shining stars :) 

Belle Princess clay doll of Beauty and the beast by KuroHouseofCraft
#belle #princessbelle #kurohouseofcraft #yellowdress


No comments:

Post a Comment