Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wedding Gift "from Couple to their best friends"

This is one of wedding gift that has been order from my customer lately, a couple husband and wife will send their mini figure to their best friend as a gift. The wife described their request quite details and I tried my best. she want light pink female headgear with hot pink band, pink glasses, white doctor coat and her stethoscope, blue jeans and blue flat shoes. and her husband quite simple, he wearing grey t-shirt, blue jeans, simple bag, a cap, and only wearing simple sandal. and they are holding little board "Forever Friends"
='D actually their skin should be darker but my customer like it, so I didn't changes their skin color. Hopefully their friend love this gift, whenever they see this clay, they must remember their lovely best friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment